we are pleased to offer intern learning opportunities
Despite the operational and economic challenges presented by the COVID-19 healthcare crisis, Lettuce Entertain You remains committed to our Internship Program. Although we aren’t able to provide the paid, working internships that we have become well known for in the past, the entrepreneurial spirit is strong here and we have pivoted in the best possible way. For the second year in a row, we are pleased to offer the Lettuce Entertain You Remote Intern Learning Experience: an educational program offering industry experience and exposure to an even broader spectrum of participants.
The Summer 2021 Lettuce Entertain You Remote Intern Learning Experience
The Lettuce Entertain You Remote Intern Learning Experience is an unpaid, educational program that includes the following:
- Weekly Livestreamed Seminars and Recorded Webinars: Lettuce experts share their insights on the industry, including restaurant financials, menu creation, marketing and more.
- Access to Lettuce Entertain You Industry Experts.
- Mentorships and Self-Exploration: Receive ongoing, direct feedback from some of the best restaurant professionals in the business.
- Restaurant Concept Project: Collaborate remotely with a group of fellow Interns to create a restaurant from the ground up, then pitch your team’s concept to Lettuce leaders in a virtual video presentation.
You can also expect the opportunity to:
- Develop lifelong personal and work relationships;
- Further your career in the hospitality industry;
- Connect with a company who is invested in your future!
If you are interested or have questions, please reach out to Izzy Shaindlin at email@example.com. We will be accepting interest in the Lettuce Entertain You Remote Intern Learning Experience until April 1, 2021
Lettuce Entertain You’s Summer Internship Program will show you an insider’s view of what makes us an industry leader. Lettuce Entertain You is proud to offer both front-of-house and culinary management internships that deliver practical work experience in a fun environment…all while developing your leadership skills.
Each summer, Interns join one of our restaurant teams (either fast casual or full-service), gain real work experience and learn what it takes to be a Lettuce Restaurant Manager. We hire Interns in multiple markets including metro Chicago, Washington D.C., Las Vegas and Los Angeles!
Hands-on Experience: Interns are hired into an hourly role and work on a management checklist all summer
Exclusive Weekly Seminars: Lettuce experts share their insights on the industry, including restaurant financials, menu creation, marketing and more.
Self-Exploration: Receive ongoing, direct feedback from the best restaurant managers in the business.
Restaurant Concept Project: Collaborate with other Interns to create a restaurant from the ground up, then pitch your team’s concept to Lettuce leaders.
Work the Windy City Smokeout (Chicago Interns Only): Interns have the opportunity to work all three days of Chicago’s Windy City Smokeout to see how Lettuce throws a party!
Internships generally run May through August. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation. Internships are posted September 15th through March 15th; late applications will not be considered. Currently, we are not accepting applications for internships at our Corporate Office.
We are a school for entrepreneurs.
Meet Our Intern Grads