check out our internship and learning opportunities...
Lettuce Entertain You is excited to offer a variety of options for summer internships, culinary externships and remote learning opportunities. We are currently recruiting Level 1 and Level 2 Restaurant Management Interns for Summer 2022. In addition to our summer programs, we offer culinary externships throughout the school year and summer. We are also proud to present Fall and Spring remote learning opportunities to Freshmen and Sophomore hospitality students.
Keep reading to learn more about all of the opportunities mentioned above!
SUMMER 2022 INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS (Level 1 and Level 2)
Lettuce Entertain You is offering TWO Internship Programs during Summer 2022. The Level 1 and Level 2 Internship Programs will run June through mid-August, approximately 11 weeks total.
Level 1 Program:
- Some hospitality, retail or other customer service experience required
- Interns are hired to work an hourly role in one of our restaurants in Illinois, Washington D.C., Minnesota, Nevada, Texas or California
- Weekly livestreamed meetings where Lettuce industry experts cover topics such as restaurant financials, menu creation, marketing and more
- Includes a group project and final presentation
- CHICAGO INTERNS ONLY: Work all three days of the Windy City Smokeout festival (August 5-7, 2022)
Level 2 Program:
Applicants must have one or more of the following experiences below to apply:
- Previous Lettuce Internship/Remote Experience participation OR comparable hospitality internship
- 4-5 years of hourly restaurant experience
- Interns are hired to work in a leadership role in one of our restaurants in Illinois, Washington D.C., Minnesota, Nevada, Texas or California. Positions include a variety of restaurant opportunities based on experience!
- Complete restaurant-based Project Checklist and Manager shadow shifts
- CHICAGO INTERNS ONLY: Work all three days of the Windy City Smokeout festival in a supervisory role (August 5-7, 2022)
OTHER PROGRAMS AVAILABLE:
* Culinary Externships: Culinary Externships are available throughout the year at many Lettuce Entertain You locations. Whether you are looking for practical kitchen experience or are looking for educational credit, Lettuce has ongoing culinary education positions for you! Please reach out to Izzy Shaindlin at email@example.com with your interest and any questions.
* Fall/Spring Remote Learning Experience (Unpaid): Gain knowledge about the restaurant business AND Lettuce Entertain You directly from company professionals! Spend four weeks learning more about our company and all of the career possibilities. Lettuce’s Remote Learning Experience is available during the Fall and Spring semesters to Freshmen and Sophomore hospitality students. Please reach out to Izzy Shaindlin at firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest and any questions.
“We are a school for entrepreneurs.”
– Rich Melman
Meet Our Intern Grads!